Thursday, August 12, 2010

Suburban Voice blog archive!

In case you couldn't tell by the title, I've set up an archive for the first 15 Suburban Voice blogs, which originally appeared on MySpace and were published from August 2005 to July 2006. Since that site seems to be rather moribund these days, I've decided to post those installments here. There were some other articles posted on that blog and I might re-post some of those here, as well. The archive can be found at subvoxarchive.blogspot.com.

Consider the reviews a snapshot of my opinions at that point in time. There's always the chance I underrated or--more likely--overrated something back then but they'll stand as written... You'll also notice I wrote about other topics in these blogs, some of them non-musical, while I've pretty much stuck to music content for quite some time. Perhaps that will change again.

If you're still on MySpace, the blog can be found at blogs.myspace.com/suburbanvoice. There's also a Facebook page for SV that includes a gallery of all the covers for the zine as well as other photos and content.

1 comment:

surfjim said...

Peabody, MA!?!?!?! I'm sitting there right now.